- Each session only takes 3 to 5 minutes.
- The skin is cleaned from any make-up or other cosmetics.
- The optometrist or ophthalmologist adjusts the goggles on the patients’ eyes to protect them from the intense light generated by the device.
- A conductive clear gel is applied on the skin for the skin protection and optimum results.
- A series of 4 flashes are applied under the lower eyelid, from the external canthus to the internal canthus, using the nominal power.
- Results are immediate and cumulative.
Following an E>Eye treatment, we also recommend to express the Meibomian glands for optimum results.
Consumables available (included in the E>Eye pack):
- Optical cartridge of 500 flashes
- Conductive gel (1 L bottle)
- Cleaning spray (for optical parts)
- Protective glasses
- Patches (to cover potential moles under the eyelid)
Have a closer look at the E>Eye in action.